Procedure for Preparation of Patent Illustrations
• Contact us with instructions and drawings, photos and/or prototype.
• Once we review the work needed, a formal quote will be sent for your
approval. Quotes are based on information provided by client.
• Illustrations can begin when the quoted price meets your approval.
• Completed illustrations will be sent electronically via PDF format (meeting
USPTO standards) unless another format is previously indicated. We do not
place headings and/or page numbers on any sheets unless otherwise
instructed by client.
• Invoices from Tecdra will be submitted with drawings via email. Invoices
are due 30 days from date of invoice unless otherwise agreed.
• Minor changes/corrections (reference numbers) to illustrations may be
made at no additional charge. Other more significant revisions will be
charged accordingly and billed separately.
|Copyright © 2004-2016 Tecdra Patent Graphics, LLC. All rights reserved. (Disclaimer)
|Tecdra Patent Graphics, LLC